Penguins!

The attention span of a hamster.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

A new role

It turns out that I'm not only a 32-year old unemployed, carless, illegal alien, tech worker that lived for a few weeks with his mom... No! Since a few weeks I've also slipped into the new role of being an uncle. Meet Matti, my new nephew! Or am I the new uncle? Chicken/Egg anyone?

Of course I do realize that this new responsibility will demand a lot from me - after all, who else is responsible for ensuring that careful parental education and set boundaries go right out the window if not the do-no-good uncle that is criss-crossing the planet? In order to properly introduce myself to the little fellow, I decided to pay another short visit in Berlin before moving out to Dublin. I can't wait for the little guy to come and visit me for the first time. I'm sure he'll enjoy Guinness.

These are just a few quick shots I grabbed from my small camera and uploaded from my hotel room in Dublin - I'm sure once I get my real camera and desktop back I'll add all those pictures that are still trapped in the depths of my moving boxes. And as it is with baby pictures, I'm sure I'll take a whole boatload more pretty soon as well.

In the meantime, view the gallery of my last two Berlin trips here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home