Penguins!

The attention span of a hamster.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Autotranslation

The first work week in this year is appropriate now nearly already again behind me - only for 51 up to the year 2008. As I this morning in the office came and with "Good morning", "bon Giorno", "Buenas slide", and "Bonjour" my team welcomed there and to me again once was noticeable, how much my team is more international here than it in talking moon ever was, thought I that it property an idea would perhaps be once for testing how much translation software in the last years became better. For this reason I wrote the today's entry into German, and to it by an automated Website translates. It would surprise me much if somewhat readable thereby comes out, but in any case much fun with to read.

(Altavista Babelfish: http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr)


Now the first week this year lies almost again behind me – only 51 up to 2008. When I came today tomorrow to the office and there with "Good morning", “ voucher of Giorno ”, “ Buenas of slides ”, and "Bonjour" mine team greeted and to me struck once again how much more internationally my team is here than it in Redmond one day I was, thought that it maybe a good idee would be to be tested once how much has better become übersetzungssoftware during the last years. That's why I have written the today's entry into German, and have translated afterwards by an automated website. It would surprise me very much if, besides, something readable comes out, but in any case read a lot of fun with.

(Im Translator: http://www.translation.paralink.com/)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM , Blogger Kermit said...

    Wow, now that is some fine translation, though I am somewhat amazed to see that "Redmond" didn't make it through the Babelfish filter unscathed. How about the original German?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home